5 .NET Developers
Aug 23rd, 2018
- Take part in tasks based on Microsoft.NET platform
- Analyze user requirements, software requirements
- Research technical, SDK, library that relate Microsoft Office products.
- Development applications, systems according to the software requirements, detailed design documents.
- Review code, test and integrate software
- Send daily report, weekly report to Team leader and Project team members
Working Experience Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent or higher certification
- At least 02 years of experience in .NET projects
Professional experience is required:
- C#: good knowledge of basic and advanced topics
- Experience working with XML file, LINQ to XML
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Code is clean and well-organized
Experiences are good advantages:
- Experience working with Office Open XML, Office VSTO Add-in, WPF, Windows Form, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience working with Web application (MVC, RESTful API)
- Have knowledge of design patterns, SOLID
- Have knowledge of RDBMS
- Experience working with Japanese customers
- Salary: up to 1200$. Salary review once a year.
- Working with people who have 8-10 years of experience in the field of software, Software Architect position of the large systems.
- Guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
- Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, teambuilding, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese), etc.
- Health check once a year.
Apply at [email protected]